GA: 07.5 MCSB Laramie 4x4 2nd Gen 366 Swap, Thuren Suspension, Auto $26k OBO

Gravy

Giggity Giggity
GA: 07.5 MCSB Laramie 4x4 2nd Gen 366 Swap, Thuren Suspension, Auto $25k OBO

Looking to upgrade to a newer body style MC so this one is up for sale.

2007.5 Mega Cab Short Bed Laramie 227k miles, going up daily as I drive it for work now. Bought the truck just over 2 years ago 100% stock and did all the work within the first 15k miles

Exterior:
Black Pearl Paint
Ranch hand Front bumper(needs to be repainted)
Custom Rear Bumper is on there now, but will be removed for stock bumper prior to being sold.
Bed has been used as a truck and it shows. No Bedliner.
Tailgate has a gouge from my neighbor putting a 2 5/16 trailer on my 2" ball. Beyond that the body is about a 8 out of town. Standard scratches and road rash from 227k miles. The only other dent in the truck is in the upper rear corner that was there before I bought it.
B&W popup in the bed as well as rear air bags

Drive Train:
ATS 3 piece 2nd gen manifold, T4 foot.
BW S366 Box turbo
HX40 Downpipe, cross bolted, with marmon flange welded on.
4" SS Exhaust with muffler to 5" tip
Custom intake
Full Delete
EFI Live, not done as my tuner went MIA. For now just a canned 366 tune.
68RFE With Tune

Suspension:
Thuren 3" Springs
Thuren Track bar
Thuren Adjustable Shackles in the Rear raised all the way up
Thuren Overland Shocks

Tires:
35x12.5x17 Fierce Attitudes with 30k Miles on them. Roughly 30% tread left.

Interior:
Gray Leather with Exec Console
6 disc in dash with cassette, NON NAV
Sliding Rear window
No cracks in dash and the seats were recovered before I bought the truck 50k miles ago.

Within the past month, I have installed a new radiator, new front wheel bearings, new heim joint on the track bar. My mechanic at the office went through everything on the truck and was told to fix everything that needed, and thats all he found. Within the past year, have also done all but one of the rod ends on the steering system.

Known issues:
Tailgate needs to be repaired or replaced
No Front driveshaft(Hit something on the road and busted the u joint knuckle, thus the reason for the new radiator as well)
Heated seats do not work(Im assuming they messed them up when putting on new covers previously)

Thats all I can think of for now. but if more comes to mind, I will post it up.

I have no problem taking this truck anywhere. It went to central KS from atlanta 8 weeks ago without a hiccup and I drive it 500-700 miles a week for work.

I only have this picture from when it was washed a few weeks ago, but will get more once it stops raining and I can clean the truck up again. Let me know if you have any questions.

-Greg

Attachments

• truck.jpg
    truck.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Sorry I havent gotten pictures yet. Yesterday was the first day of no rain in almost 2 weeks. Hopefully in the coming days, I will be able to clean her up and post some new pictures.

Also, I cant change the title, but its supposed to be $25k, not $26k.