Garmons Diesel common rail

do a edge hot juice with a mp8 and a 62 or 64 turbo and it should be over 500rwhp and pretty smokeless.
i had a hot juice and ez stock charger, sticks, and cp3 and did 507rwhp on an '05 cr with some smoke. bigger turbo would have cleared it right up

jeff the c5 shows a lot of promise but the tuning software has not been released.how big of a turbo are you running.in my opinion a diablo predator has decent bottom and the smoke will lcear up fairly clean with a bigger turbo.i have a diablo id be glad to send you for you to try out...jess spruill...

also with big sticks twin cps and a silver bullet the ppe hot plus 2 ,my truck will smoke about 1 truck lenght then clears up

Chris Blevins said:
Yep two programmers and a set of 305/20's on it.

Maybe I'm missing something here, but how do you stack two programmers at the same time?

Jeff2 said:
I am looking for a tunable set up that is not so black down low.
The efi for the duramax lets me do just that, but I cant seem
to find any downloader with smoke control to speak of. the
cleanest bang for the buck so far is the mp8 for me. I am building
this 04.5 for the street, I guess its time to get on the cr band wagon
I would appreciate any input. I am looking for 500 hp 450 if it could
be clean! I realize I should have called banks first, but I am going
to test the waters here where reality lives.:thankyou2:
Great to see you start messing with the CR stuff, they can be very frustrating at times ( all that electronic Crap!) but they can be great if you get the right combination and every truck seems to like different things as far as programing goes. Maybe someone like you that is more high profile in the diesel industry can get something done whith EFI live. So we can custom tweak the program to match our set up.