Garmon's Shop Day 2009! Nov. 14th

Big Swole

MegaInterceptor
I just got off the phone with Dunbar and got the dyno scheduled!!!

NOV. 14th Garmon's Diesel Performance is hosting the annual shop day

Dunbars Dyno, The Injector Dyno, and the ever popular BEER Dyno Breathlizer!!!!!

Everyone come hang out with us, dyno your truck , car, etc.....Jeff will be testing Injectors on his new machine, and I'll more than likely be giving the breathlizer test to those trying to get BUZZED!!!!!

MAKE SURE YOU BRING A D. D. TO GET YOU HOME SAFE!!! NO intoxicated drivers will be tollerated!!!

1222 High Falls Rd.
Griffin, GA 30223
404-557-4972

If you need more info, PM me or post up here!!!!!

HOPE TO SEE A BIG CROWD LIKE THE PAST YEARS!!!!!

:Cheer:

Looks to be about a 5 hour drive for me, but if i can get off for a couple of days, i definately plan on coming down and hanging out. Any clue how far away Atlanta is from Griffin?

Looks to be about a 5 hour drive for me, but if i can get off for a couple of days, i definately plan on coming down and hanging out. Any clue how far away Atlanta is from Griffin?

Not far at all.....I live in Smyrna which is N.W. of ATL.....I can get to Jeff's shop in one hour flat.....It's about 57 miles....But if you in ATL it'll be even quicker!!!

I spoke with Bigugly earlier today, he informed me of this happening, wouldn't miss it for the world!

hell yeah! had a great time last year! i will definetly be back!

who wants to bet tim won't be there this year?

David...any Best Western's near Jeff's shop? I've got a free night on my rewards card.

scratch that I found one in McDonough

Dang I wish I could make it. I'll be right in the middle of a school in NC.

Im gonna be going from Charlotte, NC to Waycross, GA that weekend so I think im gonna be hauling the BAMF with me to work and bring it on down!

Watcha got going on in Charlotte? if your not to buisy stop on by and have a beer.

Watcha got going on in Charlotte? if your not to buisy stop on by and have a beer.

We got two weeks of work down there I believe a week in the rail yard and then in Monroe? Not 100% sure work for CSX btw

Ill be there, kidnapping Atchley to drag with me. My hotel is.......NICE.

Im gonna be going from Charlotte, NC to Waycross, GA that weekend so I think im gonna be hauling the BAMF with me to work and bring it on down!

waycross sucks! we worked in the okefenokee (spelling) swamp for two months! pure hell! check out brunswick if you get a chance though!