Garmon's Shop Day 2009! Nov. 14th

Get some damn hotel number's posted I'll be there no doubt if you'll get some number's posted lol

I'm only 3 1/2 hrs from ATL lol it'll be no problem to make it just need hotel numbers?

I don't have numbers of hotels but theres got to be a way to search for them in the area and then make some calls...

Search Griffin and McDonough GA

Or Spaulding County...

Or call Jeff at 404-557-4972, he may have some numbers for ya...

Trophies to be awarded for the Highest dyno number and for the Best Engineered Truck (cleanest like it came from the factory but Modded)

Come and try to win!!

trophies.jpg

I'm only 3 1/2 hrs from ATL lol it'll be no problem to make it just need hotel numbers?

Ok, Jeff just posted these on another thread for shop day!!!

For those of you who may need a hotel here are some that are in the area:

Comfort Inn - (770) 229-6001

Best Western - (770) 227-8400

Super 8 - (770) 228-1393

Hampton Inn - (770) 229-9900

Hope to see a big crowd... Lots of food, beer and fun!!!

Well just got off the phone with dunbar and he was tellin me about it. Don't think I will be commin got no chargers on the truck. I sure wish I could though maybe next year. Post results hopefully I will have dunbars at our lynnville pull next year. Workin on it

Cool I'll be there what time does it start Saturday?

8AM ish....

Get there when you want...

We'll be hangin out Friday as well....I'll be doing the timing belt, water pump, etc. on my TDI that day....

See ya there

8AM ish....

Get there when you want...

We'll be hangin out Friday as well....I'll be doing the timing belt, water pump, etc. on my TDI that day....

See ya there

And I'll be handing him tools, drinking beer and supervising the operation :poke:

nother bump for you Swole.

Have a great time and tell everyone to keep there good eye out for the PO PO !! Not just you..... those Griffin Flat foots can be brutal !!

You not comin Ty?

Unfortunately no. The whole family has had the flu all week and I don't have a turbo for my truck anyway. Didn't want to use one of the new one's.

I'm sure it will be a good time. Sorry I'm missing it.... especially the smoked pork !!