Garrett GT35r turbo

Goinbyyabig

Free Thinker, Innovator
Looking to sell a GT35r that I bought used. Story is that it was on a 6.0l powerstroke and was removed to trade in. One of a set, as twins. Shaft is nice and tight, no issues. I have a open T4 .84 turbine housing and a divided T4 1.06 as well. Both turbine housings are brand new, as the turbo came with a tial, which has been sold. Outlet v band and clamp will come with it, as does the oil inlet fitting/restrictor. They're about 1500 new, looking for 800.

I think, think, 63/73. Edit: I'm wrong. 61.4 compressor inducer, 68 turbine.

Last edited:
I should have been more clear. The intention was to offer one of the two new turbine housings, your choice, with the turbo. I didn't realize it looks like they are both included at the $800 price. These housings are $400 each, and are brand new. I certainly don't think they will sell for that, but I don't want to give both away for the 800. Sorry for the confusion....

61/62 is correct.

Mike, there are a bunch of housings available for this turbo. T3 housings can be had with A/Rs ranging from about .61 up to at least 1.06 in both divided and open configurations.

61/62 is correct.

Mike, there are a bunch of housings available for this turbo. T3 housings can be had with A/Rs ranging from about .61 up to at least 1.06 in both divided and open configurations.

Where could one find these? I'd love a T3 open .61 to start. And would they share the same downpipe flange as the t4 housings?

Last edited:
I've bought from atp turbo and himni racing in the past; both of those companies would have it, but check with some forum sponsors first. Any Garrett dealer should be able to help you. DP flange is either a 3 inch v-band or 4-bolt.

I've bought from atp turbo and himni racing in the past; both of those companies would have it, but check with some forum sponsors first. Any Garrett dealer should be able to help you. DP flange is either a 3 inch v-band or 4-bolt.

I found those 2, and a about 1000 others selling housings for this frame. I had no idea people were serious when they said there was that big a selection for garretts.

But I worked out a deal with OP, and I'm also getting a T3 undivided, 3" 4 bolt, .63a/r, with the downpipe flange. So this turbo should run excellent on the 1.9.

Back