Garrett TV75-12 fresh rebuilt $225

blkram

Got a nice rebuilt Garrett TV75-12, ran this exact charger in my set of twins and it rocked, only difference is this one has a .96 turbine housing A/R.

Model TV-75-12
76.6 mm x 102.3 mm
turbine 86.4 mm x 99.1 mm
$225 plus 3% PayPal and shipping

1.jpg

12-1.jpg

IMG_1004.jpg

zip code sent in pm. do you have any of the twin parts left? Piping, manifold, oil lines? If so I would be interested in buying them as well.

THANKS A TON!!

you didnt happen to have 2 did you?

The 1st one was in my twins, and this is my 2nd, Ill grab a 3rd at the end of the year, seriously these turbos rock, im surprised more people are not using em, the V8 guys really snatch these up.

zip code sent in pm. do you have any of the twin parts left? Piping, manifold, oil lines? If so I would be interested in buying them as well.

THANKS A TON!!

Your welcome, if for some reason you dont like it it and you have not installed it, ill shoot ya a refund, I got a good deal from my buddy olddogetruck so I gotta pass it along :Cheer:

Your welcome, if for some reason you dont like it it and you have not installed it, ill shoot ya a refund, I got a good deal from my buddy olddogetruck so I gotta pass it along :Cheer:

Ah no worries, as long as it spins I'll be happy with it. I was looking for a 480 but I think this one will do just fine!!

Thanks again man!!:Cheer:

The 1st one was in my twins, and this is my 2nd, Ill grab a 3rd at the end of the year, seriously these turbos rock, im surprised more people are not using em, the V8 guys really snatch these up.

yeah, the LS guys are doing 550-600 on the small AR exh housing. 650+ can be done on the slightly larger exh housing. i tried to sell mine on so many forums, nobody wanted it. now i have an HT3B and the 7512 and i may be able to get another 7512. we'll see if i get rid of any of them.

Garrett

yeah, the LS guys are doing 550-600 on the small AR exh housing. 650+ can be done on the slightly larger exh housing. i tried to sell mine on so many forums, nobody wanted it. now i have an HT3B and the 7512 and i may be able to get another 7512. we'll see if i get rid of any of them.

Garrett

Ill contact you in the fall to see if you still have one:Cheer:

Back