Garrett TV75-12 fresh rebuilt $225

160? :hehe:

Something funny about a 160 pump? some of the fastest trucks on this forum are using that exact pump, its not always who`s got the biggest twins and most fuel that makes a great running truck, its all about the overall combination and tuning, but seeing how you run 3 turbos you fall into the bigger must be better crowd:hehe::poke::kick:

When you used this turbo for twins was it the little one? And was it on the street or track? Just curious. I am looking at building a set of twins for my tow truck. That is why I asked.

A 160 pump can easily be worked to have enough fuel for 10's so.....i guess the fact that its reliable and a vp trying to do that is a big headache is kinda funny.

If its soooo easy, why are you still in the 13's??:kick:

Whos comparing a VP?:what:

If its soooo easy, why are you still in the 13's??:kick:

Whos comparing a VP?:what:

well how about the 2.5-4.0 60' times im pulling because I had no plate in the truck, had waaaaay to much fuel down low and didn't lite the turbo until i was almost halfway down the track. and it was only at 50psi, when it should be right around 60? the truck won't run 10's by any means, but theres no reason I couldn't send my 180 pump out or the 215 pump i have sitting in my room or even my dads 160 pump and have Diesel Performance Engineering, or ponci's diesel center get enough fuel for 10's. for fairly cheap too.

well how about the 2.5-4.0 60' times im pulling because I had no plate in the truck, had waaaaay to much fuel down low and didn't lite the turbo until i was almost halfway down the track. and it was only at 50psi, when it should be right around 60? the truck won't run 10's by any means, but theres no reason I couldn't send my 180 pump out or the 215 pump i have sitting in my room or even my dads 160 pump and have Diesel Performance Engineering, or ponci's diesel center get enough fuel for 10's. for fairly cheap too.

:hehe: you talk too much! LOL

go to the next event and I'll show you, IN 4wd and with more fuel/air than you would know what to do with.:evil

Maybe you can show me some of those "easy" 10 second passes you keep talking about? :hehe:

Last edited:
A 160 pump can easily be worked to have enough fuel for 10's so.....i guess the fact that its reliable and a vp trying to do that is a big headache is kinda funny.

go to the next event and I'll show you, IN 4wd and with more fuel/air than you would know what to do with.:evil

Maybe you can show me some of those "easy" 10 second passes you keep talking about? :hehe:

I just said the pump can be worked to get enough fuel to run 10's, not my truck will run 10's because it won't. but a 160 pump is very stout. and as we all know fuel is the cheap and easy part of making power.

Back