Gas Gauge Cluster

haloman

For 98.5-02. Came from a V8 Auto truck. Has 6k Tach.

$50 plus shipping.

Hey Dan where did you find it? Any idea where I could find one for a manual truck?

For 98.5-02. Came from a V8 Auto truck. Has 6k Tach.

$50 plus shipping.

Thanks Dan, now you post that for sale... I spent almost $100 for mine a few months ago LOL On a side note, it does say my truck only has 43K miles on it again ;)

Hey Dan where did you find it? Any idea where I could find one for a manual truck?

I found some extra parts that I had. You could get one from an 94-97 auto truck if you don't mind the gear indicator in the dash. The are functionally the same as far as I know.

Thanks Dan, now you post that for sale... I spent almost $100 for mine a few months ago LOL On a side note, it does say my truck only has 43K miles on it again ;)

Dang, Maybe mine is worth more then. LOL

00ish-02 is different and do not interchange.. what year is it from?

Was it out of a 4wd?

The truck was pretty much gutted when I got to it. Motor,axle(s), tranny. It was Forrest Green Sport model. Fairly certain it was a 2wd. That about all I can tell you other than it was working when wrecked.

00ish-02 is different and do not interchange.. what year is it from?

Do you have any threads or info to reference that? Never encountered them not working between those years.

Will it work on a diesel?

If I run a 5k GSK, will it indicate 5K?

Merrick

Yes it will. It is a direct swap. From my understanding the rpm signal is the same between gas and diesel just the gauge it self is different in the range of values it displays. If you can turn 5k it will show it. Run a search on here and there is tons of info on the swap. Let me know if there is any other questions.

Thanks

well I have one out of an 01. It won't work in 99. Instead of bulbs it had led lights for the warning lights. When I put it in the 99 it had a 'no bus' and the turn signal indicators stay on.

well I have one out of an 01. It won't work in 99. Instead of bulbs it had led lights for the warning lights. When I put it in the 99 it had a 'no bus' and the turn signal indicators stay on.

Did everything else work?

Yes. So the turn signal indicators were the only problem. Oh, and the illumination lights were dim on max brightness and shut off when you tried to dim them with the switch.

Yes. So the turn signal indicators were the only problem. Oh, and the illumination lights were dim on max brightness and shut off when you tried to dim them with the switch.

That sounds like a problem with the LEDs. Putting the right bulbs in should fix that. Anyways:

$50 plus shipping anybody?

That sounds like a problem with the LEDs. Putting the right bulbs in should fix that. Anyways:

$50 plus shipping anybody?

no. No. No. The cluster illumination is incandescant light bulbs. The warning lights are led. The led's are soldered directly to the circuit board.

So what year is this for?

From what I googled it appears to be an 01' or 2000

B679AB
MX257410-5100
5679AB
70113AB

Are all numbers on the unit.

It looks like mine has LEDs soldered in for warning lights. It also appears there is a light soldered in for 4x4. So I guess this means it is off of an 01. Sorry for the lack of info from the truck but thanks for help Xtreme9156. Ill get some pics.