Gas Gauge Cluster

Here you go guys. I know what to look for now to provide a better description.

SDXandParts019.jpg

SDXandParts020.jpg

SDXandParts022.jpg

SDXandParts023.jpg

SDXandParts024.jpg

SDXandParts025.jpg

SDXandParts026.jpg

SDXandParts027.jpg

yes I'm sorry for the confusion, i just didn't want to see you screwed out of money for the part and shipping or a buyer with the wrong cluster.. LOL i didn't mean to sound like a smart ass.. I went to the trouble of getting an automatic cluster for a '99 that i found in an '01 and I learned what i know now from the experience.. I'll keep my ears peeled for you if I find someone who needs one for the correct year.. good luck with the sale.. we sure bumped it enough :hehe:

I just need a gasser cluster for my '98.

Let me know what we can do....

Merrick

98's have a different LCD display than the other years. if you have a buddy with a 99-00, swap the cluster out quick to see if it works.. if it does, You are GOOD To GO!!

I have a friend who has one for a 98 and needs an 01, maybe work out a trade?

Please get me in touch with your buddy. What can I do? I can just paypal him some money, and he can buy this one, or your freind can ship me his cluster, and I'll pay haloman for his cluster, but drop ship it to you

I really want a gas cluster, but I need a '98 cluster.

Merrick

Haloman, I can get you your full asking price Tuesday, or $30 today.

Let me know. Very interested.

Thanks.

Merrick

i am going to take it to the post office tonight to see if it will fit in a flat rate box. According to the dimensions I saw online shipping will be $10 or $15 depending on the box. I'll find out tonite.

Do you know where I would be shipping it to? Shipping is going to be right at $15 to get it to you in Laredo. Insurance would be extra.

Sorry.

I'll have final details on Tuesday.

You'll be not shipping it to me. I'll get you the addy with the money Tuesday.

Merrick

Back