Gear selector indicator

Apmaw55

Dozer
I've been looking around and some people are having different issues that me but might still be the same I dunno

On my 05 dodge my lil square that goes around PRND21 is gone! I change out the neutral safety switch but still nothing. Everything works lights,dash lights, starts, and I can drive it every where. But I can not have it in idle and get out of the truck with out the alarm going crazy. It really sucks!:bang. Any thought??

Usually it's just a cable adjustment, but to not have it at all weird. Good luck man.

Wow! This is a first for me.
I can only imagine the horn honking every time you open the door. What a pain.

I haven't tried adjusting the cable. I'm going to look for it this afternoon.

It does suck ass!!! I'm tired of it!

I haven't tried adjusting the cable. I'm going to look for it this afternoon.

It does suck ass!!! I'm tired of it!

It's under the steering column if you didn't know, just pop that panel off.

Well I found it and pushed the cable threw more and clamped it back but same thing. No square

After Udc tuning mine on the dyno I lost this also. Idk wth is going on but mine doesn't honk the horn when I get out with it running lol

If you turn shift defuel off with the smarty the prnd21 indicator will stay blank all the time.

Thank you Kill. Yes turn the hshift defuel off and the light will be back.

If you turn shift defuel off with the smarty the prnd21 indicator will stay blank all the time.

Dang these 04.5-05 trucks are sensitive. Good truck but sensitive to the stupid crap that annoys the heck out of you.
I'd take a CanBus truck any day knowing what I know now. :bang

Haha. Ya you are right! I'm loading it now and see what it does

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok found the problem! When I raced in ennis for NHRDA my front drive shaft went out and cracked my transfer case. I fixed all that. Well I have been messing with my smarty now for a hour. So I crawled underneath and noticed that some of the wires were showings from the neutral safety switch and one was completely out! So that's the problem! Bone head move on me but at least I found it! Guess the front drive shaft made them lose and eventually they started coming out. I didn't notice when I changed the switch but thanks a bunch guy!!!!