Gen2 vs Gen3 twins

Chowderhead72

I am in the process of sourcing the parts for my twins (more accurately compounds) I am set on the turbos bw fmw 62/68/.83 div and gated and a s476/92/1.10 billet 7blade custom job from FI.

I originally had planned to do a 3rd gen build with a htt t4 3G manifold that I bought months ago when I was planning to do a bigger single. Found a guy on CF that builds 3G twins (secondary in 3G location) and thought that would be the perfect use for that manifold. Secondary on the bottom, primary on top.

My questions begin: other than not being able to use an electronic waste gate what if any is the downside of doing it this way? Vs a more common g2 manifold based system? Switching from 3G to a 2g build will end up costing me atleast an extra $1000 between starting over witha stainless diesel 2g manifold and sending it all in to Crazy Carl to build.

The previously mentioned guy on CF will build my 3g kit for $1200 if I supply the turbos and manifold. Includes oil lines, hot and cold pipes and down pipes as well as mounting hardware. (Reminds me I need to ask how the s400 is supported)

Please, your input is valued and my custom anti-flame panties are securely belted on so give me your best or worst.

Ask him where the battery goes and if he includes EVERYTHING.
By just looking, the downpipe is going to need some adapting and is only 4", the inner fender will prolly need to be cut too.