Georgia Diesels!

Missy you know I was just fuxsin wit chu! It's a shame I can't blow smoke on ya when I see ya any more lol....

haha yeah still havent figured out why the hell you sold that truck.. for a grocery getter..

but soon ill have enough smoke for the both of us!! :bow:

i thought u bought some duramax? when i saw driggers at zach's house the other week he said yall drove there in it.

DieselMissy04 said:
haha yeah ive been goin to athens a lot lately, but mainly hang around the AGR house. i gotta go up there this weekend to sign a lease on my duplex. im sure ill be hittin up JR's as well..

10-4. Where are you going to be livin at? I live over off of barnett shoals. And as for JR's its "ok" but I only go there when they have bands or to visit one of my buddies when he is working the door.

i was gonna be living on college station @ waterbury, but a girl i know needed a roomate, and its on the other side of athens. not sure of the location tho.

ah I love JR's.. u gotta go watch Dusty Roads. Who do u know that works the door? Couple of em are AGR boys that i know.

Well to be honest with you I can't even remember his name. :doh: I met him in my class this semester and he's not an AGR. Maybe I'll see you out tonight, if I do fwiw I'm going to be hammered because I had a stat test today and I'm gonna celebrate tonight. :woohoo:

:lolly:

Back