Get into the 12's

Are u sure u no who u are talking about spewing off like that? The only thing i put in my pipe and smoke is bs from people like you. :eek:wned: so u must not have a problem being :eek:wned: sounds as if your :eek:wned:

Last edited:
duramaxin14 said:
This is the biggest punch of bs i have ever heard. My FULLY Stock tranny with out anything done to it only got me to 13.52@102 mph. I can maybe see a six speed tranny do it. But a 5 speed thats about the biggest crock of crap i have ever heard:eek:wned:[/QUOTE well ok if you dont want to beleieve me that is fine.by the way who does your tuning do you use efi live?i saw this done at bowling green ky over 2 years ago and really have no reason to lie.beleive what you what.

go with suncoast. with one of there 1059 converters they have out at the end of the month that will be sweet. lift pump i would with fass and use a suction tube kit that will get rid of oem pickup setup. programmer wise u could use efi but ppe make some great tunes. that would put u into the 12,s if u want to go farther than that twin cp3 will push u into the low 12 high 11's. if u want to more about anything get ahold of me i will be coming though kentucky in jan with my truck if u want to see what a stage 5 suncoast acts like with one of there comverters.

x2 on the suncoast, i have a stage 4 with a 1059 converter and love it. get some tie rod sleeves and a lift pump and some EFI and you will be in the 12's in no time.

the setup in my truck will click off 12.9's 13.0's all day long at 7300lbs

bones said:
ive seen steves lly programming run 13.0s onan all stock truck and it was hot lapping not just once,and by stock i mean all stock tranny as well.as far as the ppe hot 2 with a suncaost tranny and a pusher pump and egr delete you can go 12s

steves programing as in TTS? HMM how come no one has ever heard this before? 13 is incredible for a stock trans

Sounds great but ,I think someone was playing with ya..... lb7 maybe but not a LLY

Unless the lly motor was bolted to a shoe box,it wouldnt happen

Big Swole said:
.......What does this combo and times equate to in RWHP and at what Weight for a Dmax????????

"CUMMINS GUYS KEEP IT STRAIGHT!! THOSE OTHER GUYS SWING BOTH WAYS!!"

well mine weighs 7680 with me in it.

stock out of the box, the duramax's are the easiest to get big power out of. My buddy just recently dyno'd his 2005 dmax and made the same torque you did, except his engine is completely stock, hes even got a stock intake...thats with just a 5" exhaust and built trans.

500rwhp is attainable on stock everything with a 2001-2005 duramax. 520 or so is attainble with stock everything on a 2006+ duramax.

ben

Last edited:
I have never seen a TTS tuned LLY in the 12s, let alone a TTS tuned LLY period. :eek:wned:

Bones[/QUOTE well ok if you dont want to beleieve me that is fine.by the way who does your tuning do you use efi live?i saw this done at bowling green ky over 2 years ago and really have no reason to lie.beleive what you what.[/QUOTE]

Well i have a very very very hard time beliveing that. I have pulled with my stock ally i have mud slinged with my stock ally and i have drag raced. I have beat the living hell out of it. The only reason it lasted so long i belive is because mcrat is a clearer tuner on allison trannys:rockwoot: . The only 13's i could run was a 13.52@102. Was this truck 4X4 or 2X4 ??

4x4.just because you cant run a 13 flat doesnt mean someone else cant!!!keep at it though,you may catch up one day!!!

ok as stated earlier if you dont choose to beleive me,and i am glad that all who have posted are happy with thier tuning choices.i really try to refrain from posting in threads like this because most wont beleiev you unless you get there trucks to do it.as far as the usage of the word OWNED i think that guys that are using it to try and discredit me just know that i have already forgotten more about making a dmax go than you guys will ever know....im done here have fun...

sweetdiesel said:
steves programing as in TTS? HMM how come no one has ever heard this before? 13 is incredible for a stock trans

Sounds great but ,I think someone was playing with ya..... lb7 maybe but not a LLY

Unless the lly motor was bolted to a shoe box,it wouldnt happen
Im not being a smart a$$ but what do you mean? That steve cant get an LLY to do it or that just any LLY cant cut the mustard? If its the later of the two than you must not know my ride.

thats cool i was just wondering. well if you come to ohio i might give u some competition down here:ft:

codyn said:
thats cool i was just wondering. well if you come to ohio i might give u some competition down here:ft:
Not sure what you have but i was there a few times and took first every time. Did you go to scheids?

when you get a chance look up the results and the distances on the scheids 2007 street class.
There was a lot of awsome trucks there.

you guys give someone w/ a 6400 lb truck a lot of confidence when your 700 will rund 12.9. THANKS

Back