Get together meet and greet

Bob Wagner

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Hey guys there are many many people that Marco and I would like to meet while attending the races in Florida.

At so many events we don't have the opportunity to meet all the great folk for across the States.

This is one great opportunity for all us to get together and shake hands and toss a few beers back.

I will be more than happy to put up the bucks, so you guys please put up a plan.

Lets make it happen.

Thanks I want to meet to a great bunch of people. :Cheer:

Last edited:
Sounds like a plan Mr. Wagner. I owe you a beer or two anyways.

exactly Scott, I look forward to meet you there.

This will happen. I am a little far from Florida to plan it out,

Rico want to take charge? Hellman in attendance?

yea i know jeff and gary got their hands full. one member has something set up for diesel racers to get in free at the cheetah club, but a little less scandalous place would be fine with me. cheetah club might take to much attention away from the meet and greet. lol

Yes sir, whatever works for the group is fine with me. I am open to suggestions . I don't know how liberal the track is will any get together. I would not want to see any issue come up.

i know we are planning on getting in thursday at midnite.

whens everyone else getting in?

We should be in town by Thursday afternoon if all goes well. Looking forward to seeing everybody again.

I'm down to do whatever. I would really like to meet some folks here so that I can put a face with a name.