Gettin her dialed in....

Sorry Mark.... Lay-Flat Gotta remember that haha. Illl see yall in a bit.

Lynn

Well, I have fianally got myself going in a good direction once again. I have put a smaller set of injectors in and that has helped my situation out greatly.
Went pulling tonight and was making a great run till the front end picked up on me and had to get out of it to keep her from going out of bounds.( Was on a short sandy track, Had 1400lb on the tail end... She WAS gonna hook up and did)
Boy oh boy what a ride.....:rockwoot:

Heading to Lafayet, Tn tomorrow night. Ill be on a better track and hopefully get a better run in. Ill get a vid up as soon as I can....
I love progress...haha...

Lynn

My guess is the motor had a higher pitch smoother sound and reved with the smaller injectors were as before is did not rev and had a muffled sound while on RPM.

Jim

I believe your right Jim. Well tonight was a very impressive for lynn. He was first hook and made the absolute picture perfect run. He pulled 299.9X. Just shy of the full pull. Sadley though he broke the Passeger side axle, and they reset the sled putting him in last. I pulled 285.XX after they reset the sled, but both of our track speeds was 25mph. I believe if his axle wasn't broke and he came back at the end, that he could have been right up there with the rest of us. Rods should have a video up soon.

Thanks yall... And thank you Andy for putting the link up. Gonna be headed up to Greenup Co. on Sept. 4th. That may be closer to you.

Lynn

Hey Lynn ever get any video from that last pull. I'd like to see it and sure others will to. Really need to push for 30" hitch next year now.

Im workin on it Andy. Just bear with me. Ive got one up on the other thread but Ill get the other one up as soon as i can.
And I would like to push for a 30" hitch but I think after my run the other night I doubt they will let me now....:bang :hehe:
Also Andy how far are you from Greenup Co.?

Lynn

Couple hours it looks like. I'm all the way North up by Cincinnati. If you do run 30" you are going to need to find a bullet proof rearend from the looks of it.

Couple hours it looks like. I'm all the way North up by Cincinnati. If you do run 30" you are going to need to find a bullet proof rearend from the looks of it.

man im running 30" already... i think im down ~150hp from what lynn is running...

this could get interesting quick and in a hurry...

Well at 26" he pulled 291' changed the hitch to 30" and moved one weight and pulled 341.13 and grenaded the rearend. Pulling the front end he got an extra 50'.

Are we having fun yet Lynn i know that was a stupid ? i would liked to see the big smile on your face when you made that pass.next thing you will be putting wheely bars on.

Dale

Are we having fun yet Lynn i know that was a stupid ? i would liked to see the big smile on your face when you made that pass.next thing you will be putting wheely bars on.

Dale

Haha Im havin a Blast...:rockwoot: And alot of people have already made the wheely bar comment. I may fix me up a set like what I put on our antique tractors. Then let her stand.. haha.

Lynn

went to stanford last night. Lots of top truck and we both finished around the middle of the pack. both of our distances was 319.xx I think he beat me by a inch or two.

I finished 10th out of 24 With a 319.48. Bragg was right behind me with a 319.09.

Lynn

Good job lynn that thing is doing awesome. Took my truck out tonight broke both driveshafts and endend up use a truck pulling her on the trailer. Time to build her bigger and better

Back