Getting pump work done....

Exodus

I have a pump going in for work tomorrow. I also have a set of brand new 5x12 from will and tod. Should they sent in with the pump to get matched? Will it make any difference?

Thanks guys.

Injectors are their own deal. Delivery valves should be done with the pump. If you plan on switching to higher flow, do it now.

Last edited:
Who are you sending it to. If its seth tell him your set up and goals for your truck, like he said inj are there own but dv valves go with the pump build.best thing to do is talk to the builder , have the pump.built to your modifications, and HP goals

I'm sure Seth will do a good job, as another option I've used Kevin at North east diesel a couple of times and been more than pleased. I think Seth posted he doesn't max pumps anymore without rebuilding.

Never mind I see now your already sending it somewhere, wasn't paying attention.

Never mind I see now your already sending it somewhere, wasn't paying attention.

No worries. Shipping to the US is killer or I would have used Seth. Also, the 35% exchange is a little high.

I used a local guy who's been doing it 40 years, so we'll see how it turns out.