Getting rid or the adreniline

strokersmoker

What should i run?? comp/smarty. TsT/power puck what do you all think? sled puller would like 4000K but dont really have to have it. Let me hear it, and Tyrel dont even say REDLINE!!lol

going through the same thing right now. kicked the redline off the dash on monday. going with drag comp and my smarty.

I think the TST/Comp SMARTY stack would be pretty wild :st:..Drag Comp/SMARTY stack is very nice as well, but it will not have the kick in the pants that Redline has..but still nice.

I think the TST/Comp SMARTY stack would be pretty wild :st:..Drag Comp/SMARTY stack is very nice as well, but it will not have the kick in the pants that Redline has..but still nice.

you might be right. but hopefully it wont crap out right before you are ready to pull or better yet, while your going down the track. the only kick in the pants i got was from the other pullers finishing infront of me. bye, bye redline

Why do you even need a box? Uou have that BAD ARSE A/W intercooler!

my vp truck is about stock, but the adrenaline/smarty stack is pretty impressive for what it is. Smarty down low and the adrenaline on top end work pretty well together...and i like it cause its little out of the ordinary like what is posted in this thread.

Stack a Smarty and see what happens.

I would say ppump buuuuuuut, if you stay with the vp then go redline. With the ppump you don't need water to air, just keep her cool with more fuel.$.02

^^ TMI.......way, way TMFI :bang

From what I have seen the Drag Comp is about the most consistent power box on the market for the 24V, sled pulling you don't really need the down low a smarty gives you IMHO. Nothing against the smarty, but in your case I think it would not be very useful.

I would try a drag comp/EZ stack, before you think I'm crazy, We had a truck go from a 13.1 to 12.7 at the drag strip only adding the EZ to the Comp. Another local truck preferred that stack to the Redline/EZ on his sledpuller.

Lavon