Getting to know y'all

Money pit

Boost
Hello everyone, not new to the diesel world but new to being a member on any sites. I've been playing with these cummins trucks for a while I have a 03 cr and my wife's 99 cummins sport just done a ppump conversion on hers and had her cam reground at colt cams. Mine is a little more extensive but it is the family truck. I've dealt with Garmon for a really long time also with Phil Taylor and darrion Morrison , Shane at wicked diesel did my stroker pump and now I'm going to twin cp3s and Ppe and mp8 has my tuning and that's changing. That's little about my background I just figured it was time to join a site I'm always on and calling on friends to call on all you guys and girls thanks for all the good literature and now I'm a member hopefully ha ha thank all y'all.

Ha ha I need a few more members need to get in touch with a member about parts they have for sale. My friends are out of town and y'all know how it works first come first serve. Thanks for the help. Need 2 more replies guys.

Hey guys I need 1 more post to be able to contact you all. I'm just a laid back ga boy wishing this diesel stuff would take off here been playing with mine since 05 and now I'm changing up like going to a huge single with a diverter valve I'm always up to something new. If you all have seen a s475 ran as a single let me know. I'm doing a 467 on my wife's converted 99 cummins went ppump on it and I'm doing these basically at the same time. Thanks for the chance and any input it appreciated

K_den.jpeg

So are you going to stick around and learn to punctuate and contribute, or just buy your crap and leave?

Alls ya'lls alls yalls just settle down now. this guy bes a kuntry boi rednek....

yall.

Same story different day. :nail:

I'll post some pics in a few. And for proper grammar and punctuate I'm just an old redneck from the south. Didn't know this site was English 101/ thought it was for motor heads and people that's just simple. Its cool I thank everyone and thank the person that's on my punctuation, I'm not going anywhere I know a lot of the same guys that you all do so be nice. Take care guys.

Grammar matters here.

That's cute that you think we'll be nice because you know the same people we do.

I'll post some pics in a few. And for proper grammar and punctuate I'm just an old redneck from the south. Didn't know this site was English 101/ thought it was for motor heads and people that's just simple. Its cool I thank everyone and thank the person that's on my punctuation, I'm not going anywhere I know a lot of the same guys that you all do so be nice. Take care guys.
Doesn't matter "who you know", you're still a newb.
IIWM, I'd bounce your ass just on some of the principles posted in this thread.

Mark.

I've always lived by if you can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen! I'll help anyone do what I have to to help my fellow man,lady,etc. like 1 member posted about being thick skin, we'll that I am. It's cool guys I'm new on here and don't want to rattle or upset the veterans on comp d. So if I've said or acted in anyway that was insensitive to any members or the respect of comp d I so apologize. I've read a lot of articles to were there seemed to be a little bulling thru the years ,but always looked like it was just guys just being guys. So again sorry for being so aggressive don't want to be (bounced ) off here as 1 member said he would, just confused how this all works with picking at each other. So may be I have to take it and just keep moving. We'll I'm a iron worker and head of 40 men, and I know what it takes to be a leader and I know how to listen and give advice. Sorry guys I'll start paying more attention to the creative criticism. So whom ever controls comp d I again apologize for upsetting the members on comp d thanks.

Welcome and you will get used to the attitude here just help when you can and use the search button at the top of the page as much as possible. Interested to see both your truck and your wife's truck.

Back