Getting to know y'all

Thanks and soon as I get it figured out how to upload our pics I'll get them on here. I appreciate the helpful advice.

Welcome and you will get used to the attitude here just help when you can and use the search button at the top of the page as much as possible. Interested to see both your truck and your wife's truck.

I just wanna see his wife...

Im on the Spaulding county line off 16. And for my wife I do have a pic of her installing her tappets in her motor. I couldn't get my hand pass the crank sensor gear. So all that said we've been together 30 yrs my man. I've got my chargers on order at forced inductions and the head off her truck at associated fuel being oringed. Still trying to figure on which set of twin cp3s to go with. I just work so much it's taking a while , and doing 2 trucks at the same time is a chore .

The bouncing comment was about it seeming like you were just here to buy stuff, which we all hate.

Either that or Mark swings both ways and thinks you're cute.

I'm not completely sure, it could be either.

Ha ha there's my faithful fan. It's cool I'm not down with that , but here to just but parts..... Not really if I was I would of already left. You never know I might have some good advice on things. I've broken plenty of garmon transmissions!

Back