goerend 68rfe triple disk converter

K-Farms

F-yea
goerend 15ss triple disk converter for sale for a 68rfe. I had the converter in my 2015 ram for about 20k miles the truck towed much much better with a good converter over the stock one. I had other trans problems and ending up replacing the tranny with a stock unit. I send the converter back to goerend for a cut and clean, dave called when it was all done and said it was good to go. they still have the converter and said they would ship it out from there if i sell it to whoever it ends up going too. The converter is basically brand new and would even be coming from them. $950 shipped to you

the 15 blade is their closest to stock stall, they describe it as slightly lower then stock.. I liked this stall speed. In park with your foot on the break you didnt have to apply more then normal pressure but when taking off especially towing you could definitely tell the converter was doing a much better job then stock.

Dude how the hell did you get in on this?

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Me? I’ve been on the fence a while about it. Messaged him saying I wanted it as soon as I saw it drop to $750.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Figured if he’s busy like me and doesn’t see the PM, he’d see it here and know to check them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk