Golf Scramble

The girls did great on the shoot yesterday. 2012 TS Fuel Girl Calendars will be available soon, and I am sure they wont disappoint :D The two blondes in the below camera pic are the two new additions for 2012. The blonde on the left is Hannah Rose Scott & the blonde on the right is Amanda Mertz ( Amanda is currently on the cover of Maxim magazine if she looks familiar. ) They join Sarah Reams, Morgan Whitworth, Katelynn Adams and Jordan Parsley.

379973_219388911478575_100002224022430_455842_2108870309_n.jpg

Last edited:
BTW Jordan and Morgan will be Caddying for me at the Golf Tourney. I'm taking Bids for team members.

My cart us going to be even more top heavy now! YES!!! Toops.... HAHAHA!!! Can't wait til we hook at the same event. Poor guy.

I saw the pics from the photo shoot this weekend! DAMN!!! TS girls are looking HOTTTTT!!!! Here's and unedited sneak peak. Sweet truck huh? Can't show them all. Sheila be mad.

You stole that picture off of Facebook. I'm convinced you don't even really know that girl. I think your just really good at photo shop!

You stole that picture off of Facebook. I'm convinced you don't even really know that girl. I think your just really good at photo shop!

Ha! I don't even get on facebook. Quit hatin on me cause I have made photoshop skills!

Hmmm...I might have to make this...I'm down for pointing and laughing at people....

Does anyone have any info on the scramble.
Where its at?
How much too Play?
What day?
Times?

Thanks

Info is that I'm in and golf ball stock is going up! Or down, depends on how you look at it LOL

Back