good 5r100 transmissions

i have a 2004 with a 6.0l in it i am trying to hit 1000 rwhp and cant find a transmission to stand up to power. last year i was putting down about 600 rwhp and i took out 3 NAPC heavy hauler transmissions.

does anyone make a product that will last for more then 3 months??

So what are you running for injectors and turbo that you actually think you're gonna hit 1000hp this year? And whose cam are you running?

no i have friends with the heavy haller behind there cummins. i dont hae a cummins i have a 6.0l but my friends talked up the trans in there trucks. so i put one of there 5r100s behind my 6.0l.

and it is usualy issues with the clutches

thats why he is going through transmissions burning the torque converter and then the trans...

He seems to be missing the second turbo for the twin set. I'd love to see what went into that 5R110. Need to put it on a pallet and send it down here.

He seems to be missing the second turbo for the twin set.. .

:hehe: I was thinking the exact same thing there Doug. Good luck making 1000hp with a silver 66 on a 6 liter. I've been in 6.0l trucks with them and they suck a$$ on the street too. Not a nice turbo to run for sure on the 6leaker

:hehe: I was thinking the exact same thing there Doug. Good luck making 1000hp with a silver 66 on a 6 liter. I've been in 6.0l trucks with them and they suck a$$ on the street too. Not a nice turbo to run for sure on the 6leaker

It ain't that bad with a 74mm turbine wheel and a 12cm housing...

It ain't that bad with a 74mm turbine wheel and a 12cm housing...

Oh I agree 100%....totally different turbo with the smaller housing. But with the 80 housing not so nice...unless of course you are one of those guys that enjoy blacking out the roadways all the time. Lol

well to keep it from smoking on the streets is impossible but it pulls on the 2010 skyline gtr (thats the best street race i have had) and twins are on the list. also i havent burned up a single torque converter.

well to keep it from smoking on the streets is impossible but it pulls on the 2010 skyline gtr (thats the best street race i have had) and twins are on the list. also i havent burned up a single torque converter.

You are so full of ****. Come on down to south florida. The GTR's by you might just have stickers on them.

welll i've been to two events where the truck went serveral rounds at both with no trans issues, i would get your truck reflashed at ford to make sure theres no glitchs in your electronics, i'm going to mission in two weeks with the same trans i ran in phoenix and texas. are you the guy that rich in moronville is building. i heard about your truck, you guys are doing some different oil system and crap. i think you should look at your set up before ragging on a company

no i am not the guy in moronville i am in north edmonton. i still ahve the factory oil systems on everything. i am just building this out of my garage.

Sorry Rich, didn't mean to mention your name just trying to figure out who this a$$ clown was. So this guy actually only has a 62/80 on his truck lol. This kid has some growing up todo. Honesty will get you further in life