Good aftermarket headlights?

kancummins

Anyone know of any good aftermarket headlight housings that have a decent beam pattern? I was going to go with pro tuning lab but saw their horrible reviews

Well I was planning in getting new housings and either an hid kit or an led kit since my stock housings are fogged like a mofo. I do like the anzos, how's the beam pattern?

Well I was planning in getting new housings and either an hid kit or an led kit since my stock housings are fogged like a mofo. I do like the anzos, how's the beam pattern?

If you are going to go with HID do a retrofit. A lot of people are putting hid kits in housings with halogen projectors that have no benefit. When you retrofit you can add angel eyes, led's paint your housing a lot of options check out the above website and forum.

That's all true but right now anything is better than what I have, I pretty much have candles for headlights

Hey crackilla, how much did retrofit run you and can you post some pictures?

Hey crackilla, how much did retrofit run you and can you post some pictures?

My retrofit was around 700$ they are very bright my wife wanted pink on her yukon denali.lol
487563_4791526316454_827997169_n.jpg

248997_4791526276453_1817439543_n.jpg
945007_4791526196451_1247269253_n.jpg

here is a pic of the stock housing before it was modified
335-1143R-AS.jpg
there are a lot of cool options you can always buy an aftermarket light and retrofit them as well get rid of the halogen projector and use hid projectors anyhow hope this helps ya!

I just did sport lights and a bright box in mine, very impressed. Of course, that's coming from the yellowed stockers.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Im looking for something as well. I dont care if its spectacular lighting, just need to see to drive at night a little.

I would do the 100w fogs but I want my truck to still look decent. I'd do that to my jeep no problem

I want to know if you are able to change out the bulb if it blows or if you have to buy a whole new projector

Watching. At the point I woukd pay someone to make mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone know of any good aftermarket headlight housings that have a decent beam pattern? I was going to go with pro tuning lab but saw their horrible reviews

We carry stock replacement headlights with a 3 year warranty and FREE SHIPPING.

Here's a link to them on our website. Dodge Ram Headlights

I have the cheapest ebay one piece headlights and put the lights on relays. I can see twice as far for about 110 bucks. Had the lights for 3 years now.