Good aftermarket headlights?

Eagle Eyes replacement sport headlights, with the sport conversion harness and brite box from genos, and Silverstar ultra bulbs. Love the combo on my 02.

Do you have any pics of your setup?

x2

Eagle Eyes replacement sport headlights, with the sport conversion harness and brite box from genos, and Silverstar ultra bulbs. Love the combo on my 02.

Eagle Eye kit?

-Sport housings
-Brite box
-Sport conversion harness
-Silver Star Ultra

EDIT: NVM... Eagle Eye just makes the Sport Headlight housings.. probably the same things as Anzo.

Last edited:
Sport headligh conversion here, best lighting I've ever had. I've been through 5 different housing and three different HID kits.

Those will adjust like factory. I would use the Phillips bulbs as they are a little more yellow and work great with a relay harness. I had a pair of those a few years back and they were decent.

Thanks for the info. Decent would be a big step up for me:bang

http://www.ebay.com/itm/94-01-Dodge-Ram-Crystal-Black-BLK-Headlights-LH-RH-Corner-Lamps-Amber-Reflector-/331214031001?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4d1de50899&vxp=mtr

Had a set like this in the past on my old 99 Cummins tow pig loved them!

Will be getting a set for my 97 Cummins soon!

Have a similar set for my 97 Ford going in this weekend!
I have those or something similar on my 97 and they suck ass at night. I'd be better off with 2 flashlights on the bumper.
I'll be installing sport lights and a harness from DAP to get them wired in with relays.

Love my sport conversion! Daniel Stern harness and used sport headlights. I used the nighthawk bulbs. Its a remarkable improvement! I wish I had bought a sport edition now. At the time I just didn't like the painted bumper look.