Good Tuner near Houston TX?

Runninlean

Say When racing
I am looking for some recommendations on who to have tune my 06. I want some one as local as I can get but willing to drive with in reason. I think we all know best tuning is going to be accomplished with hands on. If I have to do mail tunes I got an idea of who I would use so not to interested in that.

Oh and Relentless is not an option for me.

Thanks in advanced.

I think kory willis is going down to midland in march. I haven't personally used him but hear good things. I use Zach with Starlite. But that would be remote tuning as his up north. I know there will be some guys at Ennis in april.

Are the guys at DRV not doing any??

I am looking for some recommendations on who to have tune my 06. I want some one as local as I can get but willing to drive with in reason. I think we all know best tuning is going to be accomplished with hands on. If I have to do mail tunes I got an idea of who I would use so not to interested in that.

Oh and Relentless is not an option for me.

Thanks in advanced.

well hello there stranger. shoot me a PM with your number.

have you talked to jason turner lately? Im helping him a little with a SWB 6.7 hes building and he is helping me close on a house

have you talked to jason turner lately? Im helping him a little with a SWB 6.7 hes building and he is helping me close on a house

This Marcus?

I'm not sure who's putting it on.. I believe cody from west texas diesel?

vise

Maybe you can talk jason into putting a vise on the front of it.

I'm not sure who's putting it on.. I believe cody from west texas diesel?

Ok. I've just heard a couple things about it. Can't make it to it, so was just curious. Thought there might be a tuner there to help runnin out. But since he's gonna be out of town, that doesn't help out much.

Ennis then??

Oh I will be at Ennis but I think its going to be hard to get some ones time at a race event. Not to mention I will be pretty busy with the race truck also.

Kory Willis isn't that far away.

I was wondering if you or Eric would chime in. Who is Kory and where is he ? I am in LA. every other month.

Like I said am willing to drive with in reason but if I can't find some one I trust closer by I guess I will be heading to Alabama .

Kory is a good friend of ours that does tuneing around thus area. We may be in tx. Next weekend.

Oh that figures! I am about to load up the truck and head to ATS for the week. I am going full stand alone on the race truck and new converter then stick around to hit the dyno event saturday...

Either way I will get with you about Kory I sure aint afraid to drive to your neck of the woods.

Oh that figures! I am about to load up the truck and head to ATS for the week. I am going full stand alone on the race truck and new converter then stick around to hit the dyno event saturday...

Either way I will get with you about Kory I sure aint afraid to drive to your neck of the woods.

I've heard good things about him. I know he was supposed to come over here to Jerimiah's shop and tune some of his customers. Didn't get a chance to make it over there and meet him though.

Back