Good Tuner near Houston TX?

I think the guys I bought my Psd from was doing his own on his Duramax. Look up Texas Elite Auto. Ask for Eric.

I was wondering if you or Eric would chime in. Who is Kory and where is he ? I am in LA. every other month.

Like I said am willing to drive with in reason but if I can't find some one I trust closer by I guess I will be heading to Alabama .

Kory is one of the guys who is putting on the EFI Live Class I told you about... He lives in Kinder, La.

Kory tuned both of my trucks. I was impressed to say the least. He should be the closest one that I know of. The trans tuning was nice on the 07 also.

Not going to get into any details about it. We will just no longer be working together anymore.

I have not unfortunately. With the Ennis race the wreck of the PS truck and having sent my injectors back out for testing on the 06 I haven't been ready to do anything yet. I hope to get in touch with him after getting back from work first of next month. I have talked to several other people now who have nothing but good things to say about Kory.

Back