Gorilla Main Bearing Girdle

As long as it's the good cold rolled steel. The bad stuff can fail causing you to have to pre-maturely yank your crank. Wouldn't want that.

You break something this thick and you have got other problems .

Picture014-5.jpg

Get in contact with Randy. He does great work.

ive had randy do work for me a few times and he does very nice work. the bad thing is, is that he makes you go through II. he wont let you go directly to him. that is just my past experiences with randy. i bought my girdle through haisleys. it was a nice piece
you do noy have to modify the oil pan. there is 2 gaskets that go in, one on each side of the girdle. I used 14mm main studs too.

Last edited:
ive had randy do work for me a few times and he does very nice work. the bad thing is, is that he makes you go through II. he wont let you go directly to him. that is just my past experiences with randy. i bought my girdle through haisleys. it was a nice piece
you do noy have to modify the oil pan. there is 2 gaskets that go in, one on each side of the girdle. I used 14mm main studs too.

That website is actually his with II tags all over it. If you go to his link it shows the contact info and the price request form..

it does look well made i just don't like how it doesn't bolt to the front and rear mains

How do these compare to the cummins girdle i have? Also would i need longer studs for either of them? I have arp 14mm studs now.

Thanks

How do these compare to the cummins girdle i have? Also would i need longer studs for either of them? I have arp 14mm studs now.

Thanks

If yours is actually from Cummins, I don't think you have an actual girdle, I think they only have block stiffener's. A stiffener doesn't tie into the main studs like a girdle.

Back