Got a little blow-by

Just the normal p0602 from the programmer. And FC? Sorry, noobness.
And where is the FCA at and how could I check it?
Thanks for all the input fellas.

Sent from a broken iPhone

Google it.

But it's the electric solenoid on the cp3 injection pump. Not really a way to check it other than unplugging it at idle to see if rail pressure spikes to 23k+ or a resistance test with a multi Meter.

And I'm betting he ment FCA and forgot the A.

Google it.

But it's the electric solenoid on the cp3 injection pump. Not really a way to check it other than unplugging it at idle to see if rail pressure spikes to 23k+ or a resistance test with a multi Meter.

And I'm betting he ment FCA and forgot the A.

nope

i did mean FCA... and here is the thread on my issues with the suring idle or kicking idle...

CRs, puzzling yet interesting find on recent repair - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

seems like im the only one that has these complicated problems with these CR trucks... again which is why i post up on these things...

oh and for the noob... FC is fan clutch... and FWIW.. mine did have a fan clutch code on it....

try running it without the programmer and see what it does...

nope

i did mean FCA... and here is the thread on my issues with the suring idle or kicking idle...

CRs, puzzling yet interesting find on recent repair - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

seems like im the only one that has these complicated problems with these CR trucks... again which is why i post up on these things...

oh and for the noob... FC is fan clutch... and FWIW.. mine did have a fan clutch code on it....

try running it without the programmer and see what it does...

I stand corrected. Thanks for clearing that up.

"I wanna go fast!" Is your name Ricky Bobby? Haha, that's crazy what were you doing?

I am buying new tires soon, so these must die. I if I stand on it while driving it tears the rear end loose and holds 4300 until I let off. Country roads gave me lots of opportunity today!

I am buying new tires soon, so these must die. I if I stand on it while driving it tears the rear end loose and holds 4300 until I let off. Country roads gave me lots of opportunity today!

Sometimes I wish I bought an automatic, but then I remember that I wouldn't have built it.

My motor is built for it. It's those little things like dual springs and a balanced bottom end that make the difference. If this motor breaks I'm really gonna be pissed.

My motor is built for it. It's those little things like dual springs and a balanced bottom end that make the difference. If this motor breaks I'm really gonna be pissed.

Haha, snap. So when I start tearing through this thing I'll get some advice from you.

Back