Got a PROBLEM!! NEED your help!!!

ISBeINSIDE said:
i would try to look at the connecters as sootman recommended then if that doesnt help just replace the transducer and soleniod they are cheap, if that doesnt help it is an internal regulator valve issue. I see more issues with them nowdays then ever before. take the V/B out and apart check that all your valves are moving unrestricted.

Thanks!! I'm supposed to go see Jeff this week....Hopefully in the morning.....I'm sure he can get it worked out......

Trashdawg said:
Have you adj. the bands?

Hopefully Jeff won't have to go that far with ........I hope!! Going to see him in the morn....

Thanks for the help though......I'll keep you all posted...

bones said:
just to be on the safe side unplug the mp8 mine went bad and i had simlar issues

Thanks for the suggestion....I will try unhooking it before I make the 54mile drive and waist Jeff's time........I'll let you know...

Well....Drove down this morning.....Took all my BD stuff off as well as the TS MP 8......Jeff hooked up his Very Expensive Diagnostic Gizzmo to my truck.....Took a short drive.....Matted it and had it bounce of the rev limited.....Jeff's toy said it was the Gov Pres. Sen........Brought it back to the shop changed it out.........ALL GOOD NOW!!!!!!!!

Thanks to everyone that replied and also a Big thanks to Jeff Garmon!!!