Got a question...

2Tone12V

Im used to pulling in small organizations. Since I plan to run all the NADM events I can. Got a question. If I wouldnt be able to make it to a pull but someone else was going to take my truck and pull it. For points sake, is the truck still eligible for the points with a different driver? This hasnt been an issue before, but with a bigger organization and strict rules is this still permitted?

I know here in the East Coast series the points stay with truck not the driver. I can put anybody in my truck that is a registered member of PPL.

Yep, another member can break.......I mean drive the truck.

Jeff and Eric Jahnsen did it all the time last year... matter of fact I only saw Jeff drive it once all season, LOL.

Yep, another member can break.......I mean drive the truck.

Just as long as they are a NADM member its ok then? Good deal. Cant wait to see some of these guys getting beat by a girl this year :rockwoot:

:hehe::hehe:Beat by a GIRL! NOW there's a challenge for the guys!:kick:

:poke::poke::poke:

Looks like 2TonesWifey will be in the saddle at most of these events!! Shes just in it for a new pink fire suit. She could care less about the rest of it haha!! Anyone know where to get a pink fire suit at??

I can get you one!!!!!! I carry RCI and SIMPSON...... I believe they both have them available..

I can get you one!!!!!! I carry RCI and SIMPSON...... I believe they both have them available..

See what you can get me one for. Small or Medium. Better go with medium. Shes a bit big up top!:hehe: Wait a minute. Premier carry that stuff?? I better check for myself first before I buy something marked up from you haha!

Anthony, better get both and let her try them both on and see which one she likes... I've made the mistake of trying to buy cloths for my wife. Lets just say, no matter what size you choose its always wrong! :(

Looks like 2TonesWifey will be in the saddle at most of these events!! Shes just in it for a new pink fire suit. She could care less about the rest of it haha!! Anyone know where to get a pink fire suit at??
Give her yours:hehe::hehe:

See what you can get me one for. Small or Medium. Better go with medium. Shes a bit big up top!:hehe: Wait a minute. Premier carry that stuff?? I better check for myself first before I buy something marked up from you haha!

YO I DEAL WITH KEYSTONE TOO!!

Well when I was getting a couple Diesel Monster truck shirts in Stoneboro. Dave found a 2X for me and a -2X Small for my wife. He seemed to think it would work best!!

Get the small and cut 2 holes out

A women in a superstreet truck! :rockwoot: Seriously she's got to have a sister??