Got a question...

wow Anthonys thread got fuchin jacked!!!

CompD= thread gonna get highjacked!

Define track drouser.

Actually i don't think that word exists in the english language... From working on track drilling machines and such with my father most blasthole-drillers and mechanics call 'teeth' or 'pads' on the tracks 'drousers'...

2 yrs ago my daughter pulled my sons twined turboed truck in the SS class in DHRA in Owensville Mo

No def not the first. Shes just going to be a regular. Week in and week out she will be out there. Primary driver on the truck. No 1 pull here and there stuff. Maybe first women points champion for NADM huh? I hope so anyways

Any thread on Comp D that goes longer then a page gets hi jacked "Guaranteed"! Track drouzer? Do you mean Track dozer? It was a cool idea at owensville to have a powder puff class! Would like to see that at a few other pulls!

No def not the first. Shes just going to be a regular. Week in and week out she will be out there. Primary driver on the truck. No 1 pull here and there stuff. Maybe first women points champion for NADM huh? I hope so anyways

If your truck stays together more than 1 pull youll beat me for points

Ya welcome to super street its really a whole lot of fun. Its not if you break its when you break. Just wait until that first big bang and look out the window and see people scattering. Its really worth it.