Got bored...took some new pics

UNBROKEN

Ezekiel 25:17
Let me have it...good, bad or indifferent........

DSC01727_Medium_.JPG

DSC01729_Medium_.JPG

DSC01725_Medium_.JPG

DSC01731_Medium_.JPG

DSC01726_Medium_.JPG

DSC01736_Medium_.JPG

Very good, I like it, but I have to agree with Dano, black out the mirrors. And sent the tires and wheels, turbo and injectors to me and get some new ones. Their holding you back man.

I think it looks good! just my opinion though, i would loose the chrome pieces on the mirrors if at all possible.

I tried to get those chrome covers of today...they fit into a lip on the housing and I couldn't find anything sharp enough to stick in there to pry them off. Those things are stuck on good too...with a ton of 3M tape.
I got tired and gave up...but they're definitely coming off.

I'd burn it collect the insurance and buy a Ridgeline or a Minivan......J/K LOL

That thing looks good as usual

I'd put Harley headlights on it too... That would look evil

Looks very nice. its amazing what a change a grill and bumper made.
:Cheer:
what kind of taillights are those. plain and dark look great, those new ones everyone sells now dont look too hot

Last edited:
Looks good Rich. What size wheels and tires? I'm going for a similar look with mine and just ordered a set of 22x10 Forged Bozes with +38 offset. Should tuck in real nice. Also ordered a set of the Proxes 305/45R22s. I'm taking 2" out of the front and 4 1/2" from the rear.

UNBROKEN said:
The tail lights are stock..just painted with a clear/black mix.
cool i wasn't sure if you wrapped or painted the stock ones or found someone who makes the stock style tinted. any problems with adhesion on the plastic?

Looks SOOOOOOO good. Def. change the mirrors though. but otherwise it makes my heart skip a beat.

OK...I got those damned covers off...had to break em in 1/2. LOL
THEN...I spent an hour scrubbing off the left over tape...that was stuck on with adhesion promoter....NOT FUN !

Duke...my wheels are the same size as yours I think...and my tires are exactly the same.