Got it started!!!! but need help

ive just been babying it around since the brether it broke,but i did one free rev pegged the tach a 4k and still had some peddle left.

I need to get a 12v tapped cover for mine and I might put a few breathers in the valve cover too. I can't believe how much mine spits out but after the dyno yesterday I see how bad I need them.

I need to get a 12v tapped cover for mine and I might put a few breathers in the valve cover too. I can't believe how much mine spits out but after the dyno yesterday I see how bad I need them.

Blow by? I've drove mine yesterday for about 30 minutes and when I went to the gas station to fill up I got down and looked at the hose and I can see a nice haze coming out of it and my differential is covered in oil.

I'm putting the 12v tappet cover on mine. Gonna have to figure something out with the ECM. I'll let you know how it turns out.

I curious to see how long the stock head bolts go.

Mine are still goin somehow on the stock headgasket. It won't die. Even been running with a 3" charger 30 degrees of timing for a while. Either way the heads coming off this winter for some goodies.