Got my 05 conversion parts *pics*

UNBROKEN

Ezekiel 25:17
Factory black 05 bumper:
DSC01714_Medium_.JPG

Harley grille shell:
DSC01713_Medium_.JPG

I already have the 05 heads in...so this whole swap shouldn't take more than an hour. LOL

That's going to look nice. Are you still going with the future baggin' idea?

Don't you need the header panel too? If you switch to harley headlights I call first dibs on your's now

finally blackin it out :poke:
:woohoo: gonna look damn good!

My whole front end is going to DCSpecial...so he can chop it all up for someone.

you think he will wince a little when he first opens the box and sees all the chrome

See.....looked good as new by the time you got back LOL

Opening what box?? You mean they aren't going to be hand delivered? :hehe:

Hell, I may paint his shell and black out the billet and put it on my truck.....my grille shell is cracked.

The bumper.....well that's most likely going to get chopped up and sold to someone.

hey richard do you know anywere to find a 05-up king ranch bumper and hd grill?

billy

dang, im looking for a chrome bumper like that...

gonna look good Rich.

05BHD said:
hey richard do you know anywere to find a 05-up king ranch bumper and hd grill?

billy

Isn't the King Ranch bumper the same as the rest?

As for the HD grille....good luck finding one used. I got lucky and took that one in on a trade when I sold a 05+ bumper that I modified. The original buyer for the stuff didn't work out....so I offered it to Rich.

OH man, I loved your all chrome non-plastic bumper. To me it was what made your truck bad ass looking, now it'll just look like another all paint blend in with every other lowered truck look. The chrome made it stand out, but that's just the opinion of this guy, whatever you like is how it should look.

George

HouTex said:
dang, im looking for a chrome bumper like that...

gonna look good Rich.

I sent you a PM....I'll sell it as is and you can pick it up from Rich if you want.

"as is" means perfect, like new condition. I bought the chrome bumper from Ford less than a year ago. It's not a repro piece. It wasn't cheap either.

UNBROKEN said:
"as is" means perfect, like new condition. I bought the chrome bumper from Ford less than a year ago. It's not a repro piece. It wasn't cheap either.

we TOLD you to get a black one *bdh*

dc, the king ranch has the tan on the top piece. As for the hd grill going on my 3rd replacement from ford for the bending at the top of the grill but they cant give me the old one because the warranty has to get it back im sure they just junk them though.