got new injectors!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure it won't hurt it! It can't any worse than having a stocker, you would have to get an adapter to see if you could run it, but it will probably real laggy and no fun on the street! what clutch do you have?

what about one of the turbonetics or that detroit 60 series on city diesel one of those be a good turbo

i was talking about havin the stock turbo on there with these injectors hurting the engine.

turbonetics makes some nice turbos! the k-31 for a detriot is somewhere around a 71mm and would aweful to drive daily! but it would be badazz on a race truck!

i was talking about havin the stock turbo on there with these injectors hurting the engine.

yeah, it will blow it up if you aren't easy on it! like i said drive pressure is through the roof!

Drive pressure is the pressur between the exhaust valves and the turbine housing! it's what kills engines, not boost! if you are hard on it, it could snap the turbo shaft and send schrapnel through the engine and lock it up! or you could be lucky and just blow a head gasket! or worse

wonder if the t3/t4 hybrid from turbonetics would be a good turbo. i daily drive,pull, and race some so i need a good all around turbo at a pretty cheap price.

I dunno much about the turbonetics units! I would call city diesel or one of the site vendors and tell them what you have and what you plans are a see what they recommend!

thats what i mean im not going to get on it or anything till i get a turbo and some studs. then eventually the head is gettin o-ringed

Your gonna kill your VP running stock lift pump with 250hp Injectors.

hey i thought you were getting 150s but since you got 250s you better just get a 66 since you gonna put the new II vp on if your still planning on going that route i would look into that prostreet 66 smokem has
if you want i can cruise over and take a look at it your truck if you want

Wow yeah get at least a 66 or twins! Also mt truck bucks and carrys on at low rpm with those big injectors!

lol sounds like your buying habits were slightly out of line..... especially on a vp truck, the factory lift pump should be replaced before its removed from the lot

yes i have guages! i bought the raptor 150 and the injectors at the same time and the injectors got here first so i put them in and i dont drive the pickup anyway cuz i lost my license. and im looking at 1200 to 1400 on a turbo. sorry i didnt do my upgades the same as you everyone does it different i just put the injectors in so it was one thing out of the way im waiting for the raptor lift pump and head studs and now im looking at what turbo to get.

You spent $1K on injectors but you want a cheap charger? A T3/T4 hybrid is small, and so is a Dodgezilla. I have a Pro Street 66 that is used, I am in NW Iowa.

hey smokem can you send me pm on how much you want for that prostreet 66