Governor Pressure Selenoid GM or Borg warner

Borg solenoid is about $55-65 and the sensor is a little higher

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also I'm find that some people with the gm conversion are still having problems with 1-2 shift. And there is a .02 hole that needs to be drilled I think in the new plate. Any ever heard of this or done it. Where do you drill the hole?

I have installed many of these conversions and have never ran into any problems. Can u tell us more about the problems they are having. Thanks

I have installed many of these conversions and have never ran into any problems. Can u tell us more about the problems they are having. Thanks

I read it wrong the problem is at WOT and its 2-3 shift.

Oh ok... A lot of times backing off the TV cable a little bit will solve that 2-3 shift problem

Does anyone here know anything about modifying the BW solenoid? The local trans guy said turn the t15 torx on the end 1/4 a turn and it will shift firmer?

Ive heard of the gm unit being adjustable to an extent, have read anything on the BW unit being adjustable.

Ive heard of the gm unit being adjustable to an extent, have read anything on the BW unit being adjustable.

He told me it will raise line pressure and make for a firmer shift? I'm thinking about trying it but wish I nre for sure. I don't feel like pulling the pan twice!

On a GM transmission or any trans with an EPC solenoid this would b true but, the gov solenoid just regulates when it shifts not line pressure in the trans

gm solenoids on mine...

works pretty good, and only have had to do them once since I upgraded