grand-pooh-bah

strokersmoker said:
aney feed back on this pimp

It is a marine app. pump. You must change your timing timing cover and gear and a few other things. Easier and cheaper to buy the parts from Cummins.

I have a single pump and still have 26,000psi with 2 boxes and huge injectors. Who needs dual pumps?

Were Do you want me to Begin.If you are going to put that Much effort into fueling Why stop short, the ease of application for Duals Vs the foreign install of the grand-poo-pa only to have Your Weekend Ruined Because your married to the Manufacture of that Pump,I have lost count on how many time's competitors have swap parts at events...What would you rather have ONE fat girl friend that's high maintenance or TWO good look-in low maintenance one's.

Last edited:
strokersmoker said:
what would the best boxes be 2 stack, if u wanted 1000 hp

from what i'm finding out for the 3rd gen anyway is... that's the question of the decade.

triton said:
from what i'm finding out for the 3rd gen anyway is... that's the question of the decade.

I agree!

Last edited:
TCDiesel said:
Were Do you want me to Begin.If you are going to put that Much effort into fueling Why stop short, the ease of application for Duals Vs the foreign install of the grand-poo-pa only to have Your Weekend Ruined Because your married to the Manufacture of that Pump,I have lost count on how many time's competitors have swap parts at events...What would you rather have ONE fat girl friend that's high maintenance or TWO good look-in low maintenance one's.

Who says I am using the marine pump? I am using "1" standard automotive pump. Modded like you will never see. Custom, Custom, Custom....

Never seen a "fat" high maintenance girl....or 2 good looking LOW maintenance ones!!:hehe:

Last edited:
sootman said:
Who says I am using the marine pump? I am using "1" standard automotive pump. Modded like you will never see. Custom, Custom, Custom....

Nobody said you were using a marine pump...lol.

So was this the same super custom CP3 that grenaded in Phil's truck and took out his injectors? :poke:

if you want 1000hp, get a TST and a bullydog, and some type of presure box, mp8 or ect.

bully dog is a downloader, TST is a fueling Box and a good proven 1000hp presure box is predator

is the predator a programer. i found it on there web sight but cant find aneything about presure

and what else wold i need 2 get in the 800 to 1000 hp range. thanks aney advice welcome

sootman said:

Never seen a "fat" high maintenance girl....or 2 good looking LOW maintenance ones!!:hehe:

Yep, Your right I never Want to see it....What I do see from you is the Charlie Daniels of the Keystroke....
Sorry Sootman I am not dropping down to your level! you will just beat me up with Experience

Back on topic, John last time I spoke to you Quote: I just need a little More ....Look like things have changed in the last Year...

Last edited: