grand-pooh-bah

I heard recently that a more reasonablely priced 2 CP3 kit is coming shortly. I also heard it uses the pesky V8 diesel CP3 on top. I not sure why anybody cares if it came off a Dmax or CTD. If you got enough fuel for 1000+HP why does it matter?

I am using Industrial Injections twin cp3 pump and i have more than 1000hp.

TCDiesel said:
Yep, Your right I never Want to see it....What I do see from you is the Charlie Daniels of the Keystroke....
Sorry Sootman I am not dropping down to your level! you will just beat me up with Experience

Back on topic, John last time I spoke to you Quote: I just need a little More ....Look like things have changed in the last Year...

Got one of your "handdrill" drilled rails, OH! make that 2 of them! Was trying to salvage them for guys who paid real money for this shotty product. No Dice.
:blahblah1: :kick:

Their You go! beat me up with that experience AGAIN:bow:

you guys should just agree to disagree on those rails. I'm sure you both do a good job and seem to be the only two doing it. My rail looked like it came from the factory and I'm sure yours would too Soot.

I don't know that duramax pumps are a problem as mentioned above. A pump is a pump and with the technology in these systems, they all probably work very close to the same. Sure you could spend some more cash and mod the pumps or FCA too but, I really think the fact you have two pumps is enough.

I'm running PPE's and can't say they're a problem....yet. I'm getting plenty of fuel, my pressure is maintained but, some feed pressure tuning may still need to be done.

inline6power said:
you guys want a big rail, just look at the 6.7 rail

Have you seen the inside? I haven't gotten my hands on one yet at work, but then again I don't work in automotive.

triton said:
you guys should just agree to disagree on those rails. I'm sure you both do a good job and seem to be the only two doing it. My rail looked like it came from the factory and I'm sure yours would too Soot.

I don't know that duramax pumps are a problem as mentioned above. A pump is a pump and with the technology in these systems, they all probably work very close to the same. Sure you could spend some more cash and mod the pumps or FCA too but, I really think the fact you have two pumps is enough.

I'm running PPE's and can't say they're a problem....yet. I'm getting plenty of fuel, my pressure is maintained but, some feed pressure tuning may still need to be done.

He started it.

sootman said:
Have you seen the inside? I haven't gotten my hands on one yet at work, but then again I don't work in automotive.
yes i have and its HUGE. way bigger than the 5.9 rails

what would i need in the line of injectors, single turbo, and boxes. i figure o-rings port and polish and all the typical things. i am needing help on what boxes turbo and inj ,work well

inline6power said:
Reb Brown is over 1200hp and using Industrials as well

RC Cox is at 1100 with Relentless' kit

to me, its 6 one way, half a dozen the other, it just depends on how much you want to pay

WUnderwood said:
RC Cox is at 1100 with Relentless' kit

to me, its 6 one way, half a dozen the other, it just depends on how much you want to pay
very true, i think they all perform well, its just what brand your acustomed to i guess

Relentless Dual CP3s

UNBROKEN said:
Don't forget Relentless

I went with the Relentless setup. I've been very pleased. One of the reasons I went with their setup was the fact that it has 2 Dodge pumps. I may be all wet here but I didn't want to rely on electronics to balance the output of a Dodge pump in tandem with a D-Max pump. It seemed important to me that balance would easier be achieved with like pumps. I also liked the idea that with the dual pumps you have a system where both pumps are working 1/2 as hard to maintain pressures rather than one pump that is balls to the walls to achieve the same. IMHO.

Het Pat, you going to Houston still? If so, you ever going to get your truck dynoed, I'm very curious to see where its at.

Jeremy

i had an idea a few months back about using the 6.7 rail, lines, and tubes with twin cp3s and ran it by chris at relentless and voluteered my truck for testing, first with the 5.9 stuff then switching it over to the 6.7 stuff. after a bunch of calculations he determined that it wouldnt be worth it. i also wanted to run twin 6.7 pumps, as they flow about 10% more. bobby when is a good time to call you, i have something id like to discuss.