Grand Rock Open House

crzycowboy

Comp Diesel Sponsor
That's right! Grand Rock is having it's first ever open house. Friday July 10th here in Painesville Ohio, from 4:30pm to 8:30pm. We will have door prizes to win, and be raffleing off a DUAL STACK KIT! We hope to start getting vendors to show up, to promote products, and have MANY trucks to look at. We will also be giving tours of the factory here. We will be serving Hot dogs, chips, and soda's for a small fee. All the money raised from the food goes to a local church's hunger drive! We hope to see you out here, if you're interested, and dealers who are interested in setting up a vendors booth, please PM me, so I can make sure we have room for everyone! I will keep everyone up to date with the list of vendors and door prizes as time goes on!

We hope to see you out there!!!

So.....no one wants to attend an open house?

I just spoke with Snedge, and he's gonna be there, so you guys can meet him, he's even gonna bring some Cummins Apparel for door prizes! So you dodge fans come on out and try to win them!

Thanks Jeff for the great door prizes!

Dang it man. I wish everything "diesel" wasn't freakin' hundreds of miles from Okrahoma. I'd be there to meet you two but I doubt I make it. :D Hope you all have fun.

It's all good Jory, I can understand that.

LOL now Jeff...be nice...LOL.....I can't say that with a straight face...LOL LOL

What I meant to say was, dang Jory it would be great to meet you. But I understand that priority's and obligations come first. I do look forward to meeting you sometime. :) Honest.

I know if I ever meet Jeff I'll have some black label Beam and Mt. Dew handy. :rockwoot::Cheer:

If you fly me out, I can do it!

If you need photos of the event, I can provide coverage...<wink wink>

Josh, I have some Cummins type goodies coming. :rockwoot:Ordered them up special this afternoon.
I'm really looking forward to checking out the factory.

going to have a show -n- shine?

No not really, but we will have trucks here that we're sponsoring. Plus a few other trucks. You're more than welcome to bring yours and show off a little bit to the rest of the public!

I'll try and make it Josh

Cool deal man...I'll try and make it too....wait.....nevermind...I'll be there..:hehe

Josh, I have some Cummins type goodies coming. :rockwoot:Ordered them up special this afternoon.
I'm really looking forward to checking out the factory.

Kickass Jeff. Thanks! I'm sure those little goodies will make some people happy!

Hmm...suppose this would help.

Grand Rock Co.
395 Fountain Ave.
Painesville Ohio 44077

A Friday would be tough for me to make it. Maybe next time, with the new power plant.

Well we got our first batch of door prizes. Thanks to Jeff at Mumau Diesel! He sent the following:

1 black Cummins Hat

2 Silver and Black Cummins Lisence Plates

1 Lrg Red Cummins T-shirt

1 XL Red Cummins T-shirt

I'll post more as I get the door prizes in!

Thanks again Jeff and the guys and gals at Mumau Diesel.