Grand Rock Open House

Just got an email from Darrell at Diesel Performance Plus. He will be sending me some Shirts and Decal's for the open house too! Ya'll gonna have to come now, we got alot of nice door prizes trickling in!

New intercooler arrived last night. The suspension piece I need is arriving on Thursday. It's gonna be tight on the installation schedule, but we're still shooting for Friday evening at GrandRock.

New intercooler arrived last night. The suspension piece I need is arriving on Thursday. It's gonna be tight on the installation schedule, but we're still shooting for Friday evening at GrandRock.

Good deal Brandon. Look forward to seeing ya and that badazz truck...You bringin' the bigdaddy race hauler?

I dunno if 'Employee of the Month' will be done with his OTR round by the time we want to leave on Friday. There's a good thing about being friends with a bunch of diesel nuts- you have to pick which one gets to tow the trailer. LOL

I dunno if 'Employee of the Month' will be done with his OTR round by the time we want to leave on Friday. There's a good thing about being friends with a bunch of diesel nuts- you have to pick which one gets to tow the trailer. LOL

LOL Good problem to have I guess...:D