Grinding the axe and Karma

Hamilton Cams

ignorant
If anybody ever has an issue with any of our products, feel free to contact me directly if your goal is to remedy the situation. Please be ready to show proof of purchase. There are people selling knockoff Hamilton goods. If not, post on the open forum and bang your chest. There are people that are about to release new valvetrain products and the easiest way to get sales is to make a mountain out of a molehill. My policy from here on out is to ignore you if that is how you want to do business. I want to do all that I can to make your truck run well with no issues, if that is your goal. If your goal is to blow me out of the water as a way to pump up another manufactuer, have fun.

We are all human and humans make my parts, that means that from time to time, we will get one number wrong on your street address, not include a t-shirt, or even possibly sell a piece that was machined incorrectly. All that I ask is that you provide a reciept to prove you bought the parts as I have thrown away old designs and had people wanting to trade them in for our new stuff or even selling parts that I sponsored them that should never have been on a street truck. In the past I was very easy to work with, even trading in other manufacturers used products on our new stuff so that people would give our stuff a try. Thanks to all of the shenanigans, I am having to be a little bit more regimented.

Call, text, email, pm, or send me a smoke signal, short of a weekend with my wife, being without internet or cell signal ( on the llano river) or being out of the country, I will get back to you ASAP.

Thank you for using us in the past, I hope we will continue to be able to earn your business in the future.
Thanks,

Zach Hamilton

I am still running the hamilton springs in my truck. No complaints!

Do I need to show proof of purchase on my springs or 3 personal cams? Because my springs are 1.793" installed height...

Keep at it Zach, I have your springs and putting in the cam this weekend. You are one of the easiest and best to deal with in this industry from my experience.

Do I need to show proof of purchase on my springs or 3 personal cams? Because my springs are 1.793" installed height...

I offered to fly your head to Texas, pick it apart and measure everything. I offered to help if you at least gave me the data, that I asked for. You obviously don't want my help. Have fun with Brand W parts. For the rest of you, let this be a pre-product ad campaign .announcement

And to thefew above, thank you for the words of encouragement.

Anybody want to buy a diesel camshaft company? I think loading feed is looking better and better!

Last edited:
I offered to fly your head to Texas, pick it apart and measure everything. I offered to help if you at least gave me the data, that I asked for. You obviously don't want my help. Have fun with Brand W parts. For the rest of you, let this be a pre-product ad campaign .announcement

And to thefew above, thank you for the words of encouragement.

Anybody want to buy a diesel camshaft company? I think loading feed is looking better and better!

Nice try Zach. I ordered a set of Comp Cams locks from Summit Racing to resolve the issue I am having with YOUR parts. The same issue many others are finding out they share.

Don't give up. You have done amazing things. There are flaws in everything at one point in a time and there are always people that ***** an cry. Keep up the good work sir I know you have a lot of our business.

Nice try Zach. I ordered a set of Comp Cams locks from Summit Racing to resolve the issue I am having with YOUR parts. The same issue many others are finding out they share.

Cry Baby!!!!!! Cry!!!! I can hear you whinning all the way over here....

Last edited:
Its tough enough to run a buissness any more and some people just feel the need to make it harder. All you need to do is what you have been doing just don't let the soap box babies get ya down. Keep it going Zack.

Zach I need some prices on a cam :D

Keep up the amazing work, I am eager to become a customer of one of the fastest growing names in the diesel industry.

Jared

Oh good times....

Hoping that my end of calving bonus can go towards some Hamilton products.

Please keep new product ideas rolling.

Just put my 188/220 in last night. Should have the new engine running in the next week or so. I just have one problem. I tore that whole damn box apart looking for my Hamilton shirt... Never found one:hehe:

Thanks Zach, keep up the good work.

I needed more room so I asked my brother to move his shop to a new location so I could move Hamilton Cams back into my shop. We just built a research lab and installed a Dyno as well as got a new extreme piece for track research. Stay tuned.........

Alex Hamilton, my brother has his shop between Bertram and Liberty Hill. He owns the shop that I started in 2003 and I run Hamilton cams, We are two different companies.