Grinding the axe and Karma

we are running your setup in multiple trucks here and everything has been GREAT... I will def. be getting with you again shortly when I start building my 5.9 CR pulling truck... Hopefully by that time you have the rods and the heads ready to be purchased...

hey zach give drake or i a call, preferabley me so i can get you the money for my complete head since he's slacking..
707 888 8811

I needed more room so I asked my brother to move his shop to a new location so I could move Hamilton Cams back into my shop. We just built a research lab and installed a Dyno as well as got a new extreme piece for track research. Stay tuned.........

Alex Hamilton, my brother has his shop between Bertram and Liberty Hill. He owns the shop that I started in 2003 and I run Hamilton cams, We are two different companies.

Zach next break I have ill have to come up and see if I can break your dyno :hehe:

I can't do stacks as we are trying to keep it realy clean, if you can roll with that have fun on it.

Zach

I'm getting old it has a resonator and muffler on it now with a tail pipe! guess i have to turn in my monster hat LOL

Hey Zach is the dyno available for hourly rates? Looking to go with your cam and pushrods and would kinda like some after results. I have some before runs in at ART but it's alot further then SJ.

Well Zach it would seem you have reached the major manufacturer status with the likes of ATS, Bank's Bully Dog and others. Hater's gonna hate if your so hated just for your products you must be doing something right.

YES! I have earned my stripes!

It's alright, We all have to answer for how we act and treat others. Lord knows I have not been perfect, so I can't be too upset about it.

Wrangler,
We might be interested in helping you out especially if you are doing before and after with our cam. The data in itself will be payment enough...............if we have time that is, and if you don't have stacks.