Group buy on coolant filters kit for 6.0

Whats teh Benefits of running a Coolant Filter? I see on the 6.0l it pulls from the Degas Bottle, but wheres it return it too? And can these be set-up on the 7.3's and 6.9's?

Just got back from ADRL in Valdosta. Get a list with Austin and he and I will put them together.

Whats teh Benefits of running a Coolant Filter? I see on the 6.0l it pulls from the Degas Bottle, but wheres it return it too? And can these be set-up on the 7.3's and 6.9's?

the coolant is usually fed to the filter from a heater hose and returned to the degas bottle..

on 6.0's, International's block casting process would leave alot of residual sand thoughout the internal passages of the motor..this stuff likes to collect in the oil cooler...that in turn restricts coolant flow through the EGR cooler and can lead to failure of both coolers..filtered coolant can also extend water pump life as it's not subjected to all the crud..

look down the page a little and you'll see what i found in the first filter I changed out..whether these do all they claim or not, i like what i see so far..

List of people interested:
bigastrk
Santa Gertrudis
Dumass-2 kits
CLINT_FX4_TxBoy
BFD99

shu873
Shadow
ciscofreak
hpprose
JonnyB
Rob D
Santa Gertrudis

6.0superduty
BKB

I'm interested but I don't think it will work with my setup. So, I'm just curious on price, but I don't believe I will be purchasing.

everyone on the list has been PMed if you have any questions just PM me

on 6.0's, International's block casting process would leave alot of residual sand thoughout the internal passages of the motor..this stuff likes to collect in the oil cooler...that in turn restricts coolant flow through the EGR cooler and can lead to failure of both coolers..filtered coolant can also extend water pump life as it's not subjected to all the crud..

Now if someone built a kit to remove the stock oil cooler and make it external. HHHHHHMMMMMMMMM.........

Now how many would be interested in that?

will this kit work with Napa filters, or do I need to keep getting them from Doug? Thanks