Guess my HP and torque on 03 2500 HO

jjrightmire1973

I dont have a dyno close So I am wondering what my power is now. My truck is a 2003 2500 HO 6 speed with a dual disk clutch. The performance stuff is ARP head studs, Silver 64 turbo, ATS exhaust manifold ceramic coated for quick spool up. Smarty set on 9, Dr. performance stage 3 chip, S & B intake, 4" into 5" turbo back exhaust into 7" dual stacks without cat or muffler. Air dog 150, AFE intkae horn. Gauges. 90 HP II injector tips. Rail capped. About how much HP and torque is this making? My next upgrade is a arson 3. thanks

I would say 580 to 600 with the right tuning once you get the Arson III kit.

Joe

What dyno?

Try backing down the smarty to 7 or even 5, you're likely CP3 limited with those sticks. Too much duration on 9 for sticks and that pump. $.02

With similar combo (64, downloader, pressure box) I made 490 with stock sticks.

its was a dyno dynamics I thoguth the arson cp3 III would help the cp3 pump I will have to try 5 and 7 on the highway then take it back since it cost $95 for two pulls at JBA

Was this with or without the Arson? By "that pump" I was referring to your stock CP3. My comparison with stock sticks was also with a stock pump.

Your first post didn't include it with current mods, I assumed you didn't have it.

i run my truck on a dyno dynamics at fass nationals 09 and lost 116 horses with the 85% cp3 from industrail and back in may 09 at TS outlaw with a bag of parts did 617hp, i dont like the dyno dynamics at fass nationals 09 bunch of guys was upset that there trucks was down on hp. i'd try a dyno jet with a load cell on it plus a mustang just to get your numbers to compare.