H-11 headstuds breaking!!!!!

ive had one stud break on h11 and every single set ive put in seem to me they strecth really bad even the 425 material hold up better on torqueing them they dont hold as much cylinder pressure but they dont stretch i have been trying out the new DNR custom studs i currently have 3 sets in 24v one set soon to be on my 6.7 with a s364. like ive read in this post already is theres a point to steel where it is too hard and will shatter kinda think of yukon axles on our pulling trucks.... they shatter well these dnr are a really hard steel and when you torque you go maybe a 1/4 turn from 100-125 but last i heard he is going to soften them up a little. non have failed on me or anyone else ive heard running them he just dont like the way they come up so fast on the torqueing end of things. I also have sent a stud back to a1 last year i was running a retorque on a 2.5 truck i built for a guy and snapped a stud at 100 ft # going in 5# torques and never heard anything back but patty did give me a new stud for free and it happened again and the customer had to buy the second one so we are kind of getting away from the a1's personally

I just put in a set of the new Extreme-Studs over the weekend. They are the new ones that were softened up a little. The torque on the new ones is 140lbs instead of the 120lbs for the harder ones. No issues with the installation, and I've re-torqued a couple of times. Hopefully they'll hold up.