H&S Mini Max w/new EGT probe

Got Smoke?

Kicking the idea around of selling my Mini Max that came with my Megacab. It has a brand new in the box EGT probe I've never installed that is included.

Have had absolutely no issues with it what-so-ever just looking to change up some things.

Price $1,000. OBO I will cover shipping & insurance

Last edited:
Ok sorry I can't see it on the app, what was the new price on it?

I didn't know it was 20 dollars, online new the tuner is 925 and I thought the probe was 159 but I must've been looking at the wrong one. My offer is 800 shipped

I mean...if he don't want the probe....just send it to me. I'll shove it in my pumkin to monitor axle fluid temp.....but include it in his price. LOL ;)

I didn't know it was 20 dollars, online new the tuner is 925 and I thought the probe was 159 but I must've been looking at the wrong one. My offer is 800 shipped

The "new" online tuner will not do "deleted" vehicles.....unless I'm just that shy on sleep.

It will do deleted vehicles sir.

I got up too early then.

I guess you are looking at "new" products still in the box but made more than two years ago?

H&S can't make "off-road" boxes now.

It will do deleted vehicles sir.

It must be old stock found in the back corner of a warehouse then because they haven't been able to produce NEW delete capable tuners for quite some time now.

Also I don't quite think Jory was spot on with his "$20" however it doesn't matter it was included with the price of the tuner.

PM coming your way.