h-s XRT?

4 days & the nasty CEL's has not come back. Must have been a fluke.

I also called TS PErformance about the MP-8 power play, planning on running the XRT 60 Tune with the MP-8 controlling the fuel rail pressure.

Emailed H&S to ask about rail pressure their tuner runs and possible causes of CEL and go figure no response. Didn't expect any different, but then again it's only been 3 days.

If you are a member of Cummins forum there are some good threads on there. Every one on there has heard back from H&S in a few min usualy a day at the most by posting on there.

If you are a member of Cummins forum there are some good threads on there. Every one on there has heard back from H&S in a few min usualy a day at the most by posting on there.

Not slamming them, I mean I could just pick up the phone. I also wanted to inquire about buying parts so maybe they're just held up. all in all I'm satisified with H&S. :cheer:

Sorry. . .I've been away for a while

Maybe this will tell you about the XRT a bit better.

By the way, I tried to call H & S a few times. They are just overwhelmed with calls right now.

I'll be starting a new thread with this chart too, but here's a heads up

And by the way, it's been found that the XRT works better as a stand alone then it does stacked. If you read the chart. . . You'll see 2 new tunes coming out shortly.

These are all the tuners for the 6.7 right now. As soon as the Smarty S67 is out, I'll upgrade this

tunermatrix4.jpg