Hagerstown EFI tuning class

That is a nice hotel and only a couple years old. A little quirky to get in and out of but not bad. if guy's want to stay close to the track and class look for hotels with a Dual Highway address higher than 900. I think i posted a couple links to a few on one of these pages.

yeah me and my buddy are staying at the comfort Suites on Dual Highway. the price was good to, only $80 for the room with my government rate.

ok guys for those of you that may have the need my cell number is 304 582 8097 name is Buck. Im at work today till tomorrow morning but should be able to answer my phone pending im not on a call. if i dont answer just shoot me a text and ill get back to ya. Map Quest and most GPS system directions will bring you up to the front of the building. if you get directions to Conrad Court we are the second driveway on the left off of Conrad Court that will bring you to the parking lot behind the station. Call if needed.

Ok, I though the start time was posted here, now I don't see it! What's the official start time?

Address for the classroom is 110 Eastern Blvd N. Hagerstown MD 21740. The building is Community Rescue Service, a 911 Rescue Station. The main entrance is behind the building off of Conrad ct. Pretty sure most Map quest and similar direction will bring you to the front of the building.

I dont know if this is all the names but we just had another sign up!

Chad Charies PAID
Andrew Adkins PAID
Eric Voorhees PAID
Kervin Eshleman PAID
Bobby Groft PAID
Angelo Ezzo First PAID
Thurmon Jones PAID
Kai Zimmermann
James Dow PAID
Steve Desmarais
Robert Buck
Clint Lanning
William Mosley PAID
Jason Gasparro PAID
Lee Reiff PAID
Ladell Weaver PAID
Roger Martin
Nathan Cragar PAID
Drew Bolen PAID
Pat Mahoney
Ed

8 am on a Saturday? I'm up at the crack of noon on Saturdays so i guess ill see yall at lunch time. LOL

LOL I know what ya mean man. Im getting off a 24 hr shift in the morning LOL

i gotta get up at quarter to 5 to make to the class in time. its gonna suck but the class should be worth it.

Hey guys. The class start time is 9am but id think if we can get evwryoneto start showing up between 8-9 we will be good.

Wish someone would have spread the word on this.... Coulda got a few more guys

I posted several other thread bud. They had 2 on here plus i had put two over on CF. Plus a couple other guys had posted threads up, one even in the WV chapter on CF.

Wish someone would have spread the word on this.... Coulda got a few more guys

Next class is in Texas and hope you can make it!

Heres a link to the Texas class were starting up to see whos interested. If there is another state that wants to do this and learn the EFI software let us know and everyone will fly out there. Call for questions 702-737-7333

Gauging INterest in a EFI workshop/Diesel tuning class in TEXAS??? - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

Last edited:
Mike is about to get on the plane in Baltimore, ill make sure he checks in here when he gets in the office tomorrow morning.

Back