haisley block girdle

fluty118

does any one have a picture of the actual girdle that haisley sells for around 200.00. i think this would be better than no girdle at all, and i dont really want to bite the bullet for the block girdle that the set up is over 800. when i wont be turning over 4200rpms

Right from there site:

girdle_kit_std_sm.jpg

The one that is pictured there you can buy at Cummins for 120 bucks.

i just bought that same girdle for my build at cummins for 67.95 thats out the door. its really pretty stout and i feel will help not as much as the high dollar ones but i ran high rpm's all last year without one so it definitely has to help.

i just bought that same girdle for my build at cummins for 67.95 thats out the door. its really pretty stout and i feel will help not as much as the high dollar ones but i ran high rpm's all last year without one so it definitely has to help.

you have part number??

Oddly enough I have been to the stamping plant that makes them for Cummins.

Don't forget you will need longer bolts to hold the pan on.

This girdle is 5/8ths thick. Requires longer studs and some machine work to the main caps .

Picture019-2.jpg

i think hes right on the part number call cummins and they will hook you up, like i said just bought it last week 67.95 definitely worth it. you will need two gaskets and longer bolts.

Make myself is a subjective statement , had a shop lazer cut this one. The rest was finished on a mill here in the shop. The holes where just piloted then to the mill to finish drilling to spec.

The finish was a surface grinder that has a magnetic base , the table is about 8' round and the head is a 24" grinding wheel.

here's another view , I got mine from Kenny's Pulling Parts. The b*tch of it is all the maching involved to get it set up right. JMHO.
100_1410.jpg

Which is what? Pencil ,paper and a measuring tape?:hehe:

It is true, they come straight from their foundry that is located next to their EDM machine.

Dont forget about their "custom" turbo making machine.
Its kind of like the Jetsons food machine. You just push a button and say "I would like a 66/74/14 Silver Bullet", and BAM! One comes flying out, boxed and ready to go.