Hamilton Cams new cam/pushrods/springs/tappets.

cummins359

Parents kicked me out of the house since i decided to go into the Marine Corps so i need to get rid of this stuff.

Hamilton Cams revised 181/210

Hamiltons Extreme Duty pushrods for 750+hp.

The springs you need to run with this cam 107# from hamilton.

New cummins OEM Common Rail tappets

two bottles of zinc additive.

Source automotive's fancy valve spring tool

These are new parts still in the box. $1200 for everything

Sorry to hear that your parents can't handle reality. Thanks for joining the corp.

-Dustin-

PS I'd be interested in just the camshaft.

That sucks bud. Thanks for serving our country.

ehh whatever. I got tired of lying to them about it so they could pay tuition. I go to OCS june 4th then have one quarter after that and i commission. It sucks though, blew threw any savings i had for tuition this quarter and now have two jobs on top of 20 hours of class.

Last edited:
sounds like a nice package, don't break it up..... where is the stuff located? might be easier on shipping if someone could pick it up, hand you cash........

Sorry to hear about that. Thank You for being an American and Standing Strong for our country. Whats your folks number, i'll enlighten them.:bang

dang shame, too far for me to drive..... been eyeing that exact stuff up. good deal and bump for ya, and thank you for going to train to defend this land.

Thank you for serving our country and I am 45 minutes from Columbus and would like to see everything as a package if you still are trying to sell it all at once.